Headlines News :

Home » » 140821 Who Wore It Better: IU vs. Tiffany

140821 Who Wore It Better: IU vs. Tiffany

Written By Regina Kim on Friday, August 22, 2014 | 4:58 PM


IU looked stunning on the KCON red carpet wearing a mini-dress by 'Steve J & Yoni P' on August 9. This look caused a buzz amongst netizens not only because she rocked the dress but also because certified fashionista, Tiffany of Girls' Generation, previously wore the same dress at the 'Steve J & Yoni P' fashion show back in spring. Let's take a look at which K-pop darling wore the dress better!


IU opted for a simple look. She wore a statement choker with black peep-toe heels. She styled her long jet-black hair in loose curls. Tiffany, on the other hand, went in the complete opposite direction of 'simple.' She paired the dress with a long black, cardigan, layers of necklaces, black lace-up platform boots, and a matching clutch. She, too, opted for loose curls, and both girls rocked a minimal make-up with red lips combination.


If I had to choose a winner of this battle, I'd choose Tiffany by a smidge. I love her edgy boots, and I think they pair really well with the dress. Although I'm not sure how I feel about this particular cardigan, I think the black adds a nice contrast to the dress, and nicely covers up just the right amount of the neckline, which looks a little awkward on IU. However, I think her outfit would have been better had she toned down the accessorizing—there were too many things going on at once. I really liked the simplicity of IU's outfit, but to me, the top half of her outfit does not balance the bottom half—the plain shoes don't balance out the bold dress and necklace. I think a mix of the two girls' outfits would have been perfect.

But, per usual, both girls are looking gorgeous.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

Google Translate

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Indonesian Soshi - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger