Headlines News :

Home » » 140821 Taemin recalls his first impression of Girls' Generation's YoonA

140821 Taemin recalls his first impression of Girls' Generation's YoonA

Written By Regina Kim on Friday, August 22, 2014 | 5:33 PM


Taemin appeared on the August 21 edition of SBS radio program 'Cultwo Show' with SMlabel mate Red Velvet and talked about Girls' Generation's YoonA.

Red Velvet's Seulgi said, "My training period was seven years. I am currently 21 years old." The DJs said, "You debuted after waiting a long time. Is there a celebrity you really wanted to see?"

She gestured at Jung Chan Woo and said, "I really wanted to try coming out on 'Cultwo Show,'" but neither Jung Chan Woo nor Sung Si Kyung believed her.

Taemin was asked a similar question: "Were you ever surprised when you saw a celebrity in person?" He replied, "For me, it was when I first auditioned at the agency. I went through the audition, then I saw Girls' Generation's YoonA, and thought to myself that truly not just anyone can be a celebrity. I thought I wasn't going to make it, but I think I was lucky."
Tip: REstaiN
Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

Google Translate

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Indonesian Soshi - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger