Headlines News :

Home » » 150110 SNSD's Sunny and Tiffany post about diamonds, assuring SONEs that Girls' Generation are resilient like one

150110 SNSD's Sunny and Tiffany post about diamonds, assuring SONEs that Girls' Generation are resilient like one

Written By Regina Kim on Friday, February 13, 2015 | 2:43 PM


Sunny posted a photo on her Instagram of a diamond that has 8 hearts and arrows, which reminded her of Girls' Generation, to which Tiffany replied with a post, assuring SONEs that their group is resilient like diamonds.

Sunny shared on her Instagram on the 10th, "I was surfing the internet when I saw this, and it reminded me of Girls' Generation~ 8 hearts, 8 arrows. Diamonds are forever.. Girls' Generation forever. #sone." She also posted the photo above which reads, "You can find 8 hearts and arrows on a well-chiseled diamond."

Sunny also wrote in the comments, "I can't forget. No, I wont forget. That's why it hurt. But I can't just keep hurting. Because I can't cowardly run away because it's difficult and scary. I'm going to accept it.. I will become stronger now. To protect everyone. And I will continue to protect [everyone]. Because they're precious. Let's keep making prettier memories to not damage the beautiful memories. Together.."

Tiffany replied on her own Instagram, "funny @svnnynight mentioned #diamonds cause @nicqueen sent this to me & it totally cheered me up(: your the best #KEEPDREAMING & #NEVERGIVEUP," along with a screenshot which reads, "YOU'RE A DIAMOND, DEAR. THEY CAN'T BREAK YOU."

It's safe to say that 2014 was a rough year for Girls' Generation and SONEs, but with 2015 now in session, the girls seem to be looking ahead to their bright future!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

Google Translate

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Indonesian Soshi - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger