Headlines News :

Home » » 150107 SNSD's Seohyun looks forward to the day when Girls' Generation might have a reunion stage like the artists on 'Infinity Challenge's 90's special

150107 SNSD's Seohyun looks forward to the day when Girls' Generation might have a reunion stage like the artists on 'Infinity Challenge's 90's special

Written By Regina Kim on Thursday, February 12, 2015 | 2:36 PM


Seohyun shared what it was like to be 'One-Day Eugene' with S.E.S for 'Infinity Challenge's 90's special!

She told Newsen through her agency SM Entertainment on the 7th, "Although it was an honor to perform with my sunbaenims who had a lot of influence in making me dream of becoming a singer, I also wondered if I had the right to stand on stage [with them].

Because Bada sunbaenim, whom I play the role of Scarlett with for the recent musical 'Gone with the Wind', personally suggested it to me, I think I was able to take it on with more courage. It became a priceless experience and unforgettable memory for me.

It felt like I was dreaming. I listened to the sunbaenims' music when I was little, and it was really an honor to stand on stage as a singer now with the representative sumbaenims of the '90s.

Although it's regretful that I couldn't practice more due to my schedule, my sunbaenims complimented me a lot while I was with them and taught me well in detail so I was able to happily prepare for the stage.

As I watched the sunbaenims, I suddenly thought, 'Girls' Generation will probably see a day like this as well.' I want to be an artist who leaves long-lasting, precious memories for many people.

If the opportunity comes again, I want to do it together without any hesitation. I would practice more so I wouldn't be a disadvantage to the sunbaenims!"

Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

Google Translate

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Indonesian Soshi - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger