Headlines News :

Home » » 150114 Kim Min Jong Connected On SNSD's 'Sunny's FM Date' Through Phone Call

150114 Kim Min Jong Connected On SNSD's 'Sunny's FM Date' Through Phone Call

Written By Regina Kim on Friday, January 23, 2015 | 4:26 PM


On January 13, Kim Hyun Jung appeared on MBC FM4U "Sunny's FM Date" as a guest and chose singer Kim Min Jong as a friend that she misses the most.

Sunny said, "Isn't right now the good timing for him to walk in?" and called him on the spot. Kim Min Jong said to Kim Hyun Jung, "Why don't you come to work out these days? I only get to see your mom these days."

Kim Hyun Jung answered, "My mom really likes you because you're polite."

Kim Min Jong said, "I'm a fan of 'FM Date' and listen to it everyday and while I was listening I was shocked so I decided to give Sunny a call right now."

He also said, "Hyun Jung is the same from when I first knew her until now. She's still like a little girl."
Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

Google Translate

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Indonesian Soshi - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger