Headlines News :

Home » » 140916 Taeyeon reveals she wants to try a half-shaved hairstyle

140916 Taeyeon reveals she wants to try a half-shaved hairstyle

Written By Regina Kim on Friday, September 19, 2014 | 6:38 PM


On the September 16 edition of On Style“s “The TaeTiSeo,” Taeyeon talked about hairstyles, revealing her preferences and more.

She said, “Personally, I prefer the bob cut. However, fans seem to like my long hair the most. By the looks of it, I think men like long hair. Strangely, I think I had the most eclectic range of hairstyles among Girls” Generation members. I tried all the styles. However, there is one I haven”t tried yet. That”s the half-shaved style, and I want to try it once.”
Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

Google Translate

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Indonesian Soshi - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger