Headlines News :

Home » » 140826 Girls’ Generation Yuri and brother look adorable in baby photo

140826 Girls’ Generation Yuri and brother look adorable in baby photo

Written By Regina Kim on Tuesday, August 26, 2014 | 3:47 PM


Girls’ Generation Yuri uploaded a photo to Instagram of her and her brother as kids, with bright grins on their face.


Yuri looks cute and happy in the photo, sittings side by side with her brother. The caption reads, “My brother really loves me. My fans also really love me. I, too, love you guys a lot.”

Her cute message and photo have been receiving praise from fans and media for being so honest and full of joy.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

Google Translate

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Indonesian Soshi - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger