Headlines News :

Home » » 140813 SNSD Sooyoung, Jun.K, and Far East Movement cheer on Esna”s official debut with “I, I Love You”

140813 SNSD Sooyoung, Jun.K, and Far East Movement cheer on Esna”s official debut with “I, I Love You”

Written By Regina Kim on Thursday, August 14, 2014 | 10:56 AM


It”s been a while since we”ve heard from Esna, and not just the fans are looking forward to her official debut!

Continuing from the last teaser video, Girls” Generation“s Sooyoung, 2PM“sJun.K, and the Far East Movement are cheering on Esna”s debut and upcoming release “I, I Love You” on August 14 KST. Sooyoung says she”s really looking forward to Esna”s debut, Jun.K reveals that Esna was a guide vocalist for many of his songs, and Far East Movement congratulate her.

From the little bit we heard in the teaser, “I, I Love You” is a jazzy ballad with a piano accompaniment. Stay tuned for the release of Esna”s “I, I Love You”!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

Google Translate

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Indonesian Soshi - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger