Headlines News :

Home » » 140709 Wheesung rates Girls’ Generation’s Sunny on ‘Sunny’s FM Date’

140709 Wheesung rates Girls’ Generation’s Sunny on ‘Sunny’s FM Date’

Written By Regina Kim on Thursday, July 10, 2014 | 6:31 PM


Wheesung was asked to rate Girls” Generation”s Sunny on the July 8th broadcast ofMBC FM4U“s “Sunny”s FM Date“.


The R&B singer participated in the “That Person”s Song Request” segment and “10 Point Talk” corner. He was asked how he would score Sunny”s beauty, and he answered, “I would say 7 out of 10.” Sunny complained jokingly, “You”re being stingy.”


Wheesung then joked back, “I was being generous. I would rate myself a 6.”When Sunny asked why only a 6, he responded, “If you look briefly, I”m an 8, but if you look at me closely, I”m a 6. I hear that I”m better than average, so I give myself a 6.”


Do you agree? Take a look at Sunny”s photos from the show
Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

Google Translate

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Indonesian Soshi - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger