Headlines News :

Home » , » 140618 Girls’ Generation’s Sunny reveals her plans to go to the ‘jjimjilbang’ with Tiffany

140618 Girls’ Generation’s Sunny reveals her plans to go to the ‘jjimjilbang’ with Tiffany

Written By Regina Kim on Thursday, June 19, 2014 | 11:11 AM


Girls” Generation”s Sunny revealed her plans to go to a jjimjilbang (public bathhouse) with Tiffany on the June 17th broadcast of MBC FM4U“s “Sunny”s FM Date“.

DJ Sunny read a story from a listener about listening to the radio in the shower and shared, “I liked to shower with music on sometimes too, but I can”t hear it well because of the shower noise.” She added that she recently met her friend from elementary school at a jjimjilbang.

The Girls” Generation”s member then revealed that even the “nation”s girl group” needs a good scrub down now and then. “I wash well too. I”m clean. I go to the public bathhouse from time to time, but I haven”t been able to lately. Tiffany and I made plans to go to the bathhouse. We”re going to go in the early morning when not many people are there and scrub our dead skin cells.”

Sunny also said, “I get into a somewhat bad mood if I don”t scrub my dead skin cells. I feel like I”m clean when the lady there uses the scrub towel on me. My skin feels lighter and so do I.”

Can you imagine running into Girls” Generation at a jjimjilbang?
Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

Google Translate

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Indonesian Soshi - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger