Headlines News :

Home » » 140319 SNSD Tiffany and Hyoyeon dish on how they’ve changed since their debut

140319 SNSD Tiffany and Hyoyeon dish on how they’ve changed since their debut

Written By Regina Kim on Wednesday, March 19, 2014 | 1:15 PM


The ladies of Girls’ Generation appeared as guests on the March 18 episode of Mnet’s “Beatles Code 3D“.

Regarding their changes since debut, Hyoyeon shared, “In the past, when monitoring, I would focus greatly on myself, but now I look at the bigger picture. Rather than looking at herself, Tiffany looks at the whole group.”

Tiffany revealed, “Once in a while, there are ambitious members“.

The hosts asked her, “Who acts pretty excessively?” to which Tiffany confessed, “They tell me that I’m a bit excessive today.”

Shindong shared, “Tiffany improved a lot with her Korean.”

In response, Tiffany stated, “These days, I hear a lot that I got smart.” with a laugh.

Shin Dong Yup talked about Tiffany’s past appearance on variety show and joked, “You were just so frustrating back then, I thought I was going to die,” bringing laugh to everyone.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

Google Translate

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Indonesian Soshi - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger