Headlines News :

Home » » 140319 SNSD Sooyoung talks about the way she maintains her figure + being a senior in the entertainment industry

140319 SNSD Sooyoung talks about the way she maintains her figure + being a senior in the entertainment industry

Written By Regina Kim on Wednesday, March 19, 2014 | 1:25 PM


Girls’ Generation member Sooyoung made a guest appearance on the March 18 episode of KBS 2TV‘s “1 Vs. 100“.

The beautiful lady revealed her way to maintain her body figure, saying, “I think it”s a bit of both. I”m the type that doesn”t gain weight when I eat, but I also work on maintaining it these days.”

She continued, “Before, I was very lucky because of my body”s metabolism, but as I grew one year older, I realized I needed to be more active in maintaining it. These days, I started exercising and am doing it consistently.”

Sooyoung then chose Yuri and Hyoyeon as the members who exercised the most within her group.

She revealed, “Exercise is Yuri”s life. She”s very knowledgeable about various types of exercise. Hyoyeon recently entered a skiing competition and won. Seeing as how the album was pushed back, she found a hobby. However, she came in first place. She also told me not too long ago that she was going to be in another competition so to give her support and the competition is today. She”s probably in the middle of it right now.”

The host asked Sooyoung, “It”s your eighth year now in the industry. When do you think you became a senior?”

She answered, “It hits me when the junior artists come to our waiting room to greet us. Not too long ago, Ladies” Code came to greet us and they were really pretty. In the past, we were the ones that used to go around with our CDs looking for the seniors, so I could feel that passage of time.”
Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

Google Translate

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Indonesian Soshi - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger