Headlines News :

Home » » 140317 SNSD’s Taeyeon Feels Like She is Stuck at 21 Years Old

140317 SNSD’s Taeyeon Feels Like She is Stuck at 21 Years Old

Written By Regina Kim on Tuesday, March 18, 2014 | 2:33 PM


Living as idols since very young, some members of Girls’ Generation (SNSD) feel confused about their age.

March 17’s broadcast of SBS’s Healing Camp will feature Taeyeon and Yuri revealing that they are struggling with growing up.


Keeping themselves busy since they were teenagers, the SNSD members confessed during recording that they are now going through adolescence in their twenties.

Taeyeon said, “Sometime I forget my age because I keep myself so busy with promotional activities. I feel like I’m stuck at 21 years old.”

Yuri also said, “I’ve been feeling confused. I don’t really know what I should be doing in the future.”

The episode is set to air on March 17.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

Google Translate

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Indonesian Soshi - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger