Headlines News :

Home » » 131106 SNSD Sunny Bunny! the adorable clip and pictures

131106 SNSD Sunny Bunny! the adorable clip and pictures

Written By Regina Kim on Wednesday, November 20, 2013 | 3:03 PM


Loved the bunny from SNSD's 'My Oh My' MV? SNSD's Sunny surely did!

Check out her aorable photos below where she expressed, "#myohmy #bunny baby bunny.. like you have until now, continue to be happy next to your normal owner.. because i love you~heub! i'll let you go heub heub!!♥ Yes hunny bunny bubu.. I'll let you go.. Because I love you..>×<♥ #sunnybunny"~


Sunny also shared, "The celebrity rabbit that was in snsd's #myohmy music video greets you!!! wow!!!
"My Oh My" MV star #bunny wants to say hi!!! ;) #sunnybunny kkk".
Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

Google Translate

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Indonesian Soshi - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger