Headlines News :

Home » » 131105 SNSD YoonA thanks fans with her lovely SelCa picture

131105 SNSD YoonA thanks fans with her lovely SelCa picture

Written By Regina Kim on Wednesday, November 20, 2013 | 12:35 PM


It's SNSD YoonA's turn to express her gratitude after getting the YTMA's 'Video of the Year' award.

Along with her lovely photo, here's YoonA who expressed...

"It’s been a while since I’ve greeted you~^^
You all are doing well, right?
Thanks to people, not just in Korea, who love Girls’ Generation
we were able to receive such a great award, so I’m really really happy and excited^^
It’s still amazing to the point where I can’t believe it. Thank you so much♡
I’ve been spending my time lately filming my drama~
Be well until I greet you again later on♡
I love you!! Bye bye^^"
Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

Google Translate

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Indonesian Soshi - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger