Headlines News :

Home » » 131015 SNSD SeoHyun transformed into a beautiful Zombie?

131015 SNSD SeoHyun transformed into a beautiful Zombie?

Written By Regina Kim on Wednesday, October 16, 2013 | 4:42 PM


With just a few weeks to go before the Halloween, here we are with another photo of Seohyun which is seemingly perfect for the said occasion.

The prettiest ghost or zombie we have seen if we may say, check out Seohyun's photos which were taken from the set of her drama 'Passionate Love'

"Through this drama, I really feel like I was able to do various kinds of acting~!
While acting, I learned quite a lot, and felt a lot of things~!
Thank you for loving Yurim in the meantime!^^
Starting now, in order to show you all a more developed me, I will work a little harder~!
I was really happy while living as Yurim~^^
Bad senior, Moon-do.. I am going to follow you around for the rest of your life!!ㅋㅋ"
Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

Google Translate

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Indonesian Soshi - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger