Headlines News :

Home » » 131009 SNSD SeoHyun greets fans as Yoorim of 'Passionate Love'

131009 SNSD SeoHyun greets fans as Yoorim of 'Passionate Love'

Written By Regina Kim on Thursday, October 10, 2013 | 4:48 PM


Greeting everyone as Han Yoorim of the drama 'Passionate Love', here is the adorable Seohyun of Girls' Generation!

Check out her message and photo

"It's Yoorim!^^ Everyone~ Have you been enjoying watching Passionate Love??
The time to bid farewell to Yoorim is approaching..
But I dislike goodbyes! eu-ang
Because it's my first time, even though I did poorly and was lacking a lot, because there are so many things that I've learnt, it's more fun and I'm more excited~!ㅎ
Next week too, I'm counting on your support till the end!!
Everyone.. bye^^"
Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

Google Translate

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Indonesian Soshi - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger