Headlines News :

Home » » 131001 SNSD TaeYeon snapped a cute photo with Ginger

131001 SNSD TaeYeon snapped a cute photo with Ginger

Written By Regina Kim on Wednesday, October 2, 2013 | 9:08 AM


Following many of Ginger's solo photos, Girls' Generation's Taeyeon has finally snapped another photo with him!

Take a look at their cute photo below where she shared, 


"We're both having stomachaches. Everyone, take good care of your bodies, both dogs and humans ♥ My body condition didn't seem to be very well today. I was afraid you'd get a shock because I looked too ugly so I covered myself up. I'll put in effort to be well and be even prettier in the future. Goodnight. #TAENGUDNIGHT"~
Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

Google Translate

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Indonesian Soshi - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger