Headlines News :

Home » , » 130801 You Are What You Dare: A Poem for SNSD Tiffany on Her 25th Birthday

130801 You Are What You Dare: A Poem for SNSD Tiffany on Her 25th Birthday

Written By Regina Kim on Friday, August 2, 2013 | 12:57 PM


XXV



Tiffany Hwang
A girl, manifestation of God
Born to this world under a clear sky
A star beating brightly on a gem
Vox organalis

Spazz: The Girl with Three Smiles


A day is not whole without a smile
Believe it, we can’t physically show our excitement without it
Can you imagine a girl with three?

Dare you look at her, you’ll fall in love
Exceptional curves as far as the eye can see
Ferocious features to make you crazy

Gee golly, I can’t stand it
Hold up now, kid, you’re getting ahead of yourself!
I don’t see how anyone can be that beautiful
Just look at her. She’s a stunner
Kill me now she’s way too much

Let me get this straight
Might I have a chance with a girl that pretty?
Not really, but I bet she still adores you
Oh really?
Probably!
Quit foolin’

Radiant skin fills my vision
Stretching from Seoul to LA, a mighty grin blinds
Two crescent moon eyes melt our souls
Underneath, a remarkable gal with a heart of gold

Very funny…
Will you be quiet?! It’s true. Just look at her!

Xenophobes better chill. She’s only human

Yet to yield her gorgeous luster
Zone out now


The Tiffany Setting


From humble roots you spread your little wings
Not once did words bring you down to Earth
You’re still up there
The hugs of eight sisters fuel your heart
A million well wishers keep you soaring

An idol? A singer? An artist?
Not important
You’re Tiffany Hwang
Inspiration rooted deep
The spirit of hope embodied within

Keep on fighting, Tiffany!
We know you can do it
You’re the girl who overcame all
Stronger than titans
Brighter than gems

Guardian



I knew who I was
A destiny awaits me
But where would it lead

No this can’t happen
I can’t bear it, not right now
This is all too soon

Weeping for those passed
Taken from us, so, so young
My soul is forlorn

Once we talked and talked
Now only echoes remain
How could I go on

No! I have a dream
At peace, in my heart, they live
She will be with me

All my bags are packed
Dad, set me free, far away…
Into the New World

A Lion’s Journey


August 1st marks the day Tiffany came to be
Under a sweltering California summer, a Leo was set free
Upon this new world she sought her place within the pride
True to one’s self, and only so, she would not hide.

A tragedy befallen
An obstacle overcome

Whispers would never trifle her roar
She faced the unknown
With a foggy path before her
She persevered

Whilst lonely roaming an unknown realm
She saw eight silhouettes
Who are you?
She was taken aback
With a loving embrace they replied
She was confused
We’re your sisters now, Tiffany
She discovered her pride
We are Girls’ Generation!

Photo sources: 9s@Facebook.com, MK Sports, “1st Look” magazine, RGB, Complete Bliss, Be sweet on
Written by: Grizzlei@soshified
Contributor: Isabella C.
Edited by: MoonSoshi9@soshified
Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

Google Translate

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Indonesian Soshi - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger