Headlines News :

Home » » 130611 SNSD”s Sooyoung Says She Wants to Sing for “Cyrano”

130611 SNSD”s Sooyoung Says She Wants to Sing for “Cyrano”

Written By Regina Kim on Thursday, June 13, 2013 | 7:57 PM


Sooyoung is all for singing for Dating Agency; Cyrano, but the problem lies somewhere else.

The singer said she′s “willing to sing an OST” at the press roundtable event held on the set of Dating Agency; Cyrano on June 10.

She added, “I′m willing, but everyone else says no. Actually, I′ve never tried singing a part that lasts longer than 15 seconds.”

Lee Jong Hyuk joked, “You could probably sing for a ringtone.”

Sooyoung went on, “It feels weird whenever I try to set the mood before I sing. I′m good [when I sing] at noraebang, though. I want to try it out as long as it doesn′t break the mood of the drama.”

She also talked about how her fellow members Tiffany and Yoona are big fans of the drama.

“The members send me shots of themselves watching the drama at home, and Yoona gives me a lot of advice because she′s acted before,” Sooyoung said.

Dating Agency; Cyrano is a romance about how Cyrano Agency tries to help people find their loves. Sooyoung appears as the romantist Gong Min Young.

Photo credit: Kim Byung Kwan
Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

Google Translate

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Indonesian Soshi - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger