Headlines News :

Home » » 130428 SNSD Yuri UFO Messages Replies

130428 SNSD Yuri UFO Messages Replies

Written By Regina Kim on Tuesday, April 30, 2013 | 4:08 PM


Fan: Yul unnie~do you have sone card? taengoo noona had one! and member #1! then are you #6?ㅋㅋi have sone card too >_<ㅎ

Yuri: Actually…I’m a sone too. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ


Fan: ah… I think I will have to take a lightsaber to dream concert and act like star warsㅋ do you want to have a lightsaber battle with me once?!

Yuri: kkya I will be waiting
Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

Google Translate

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Indonesian Soshi - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger