Headlines News :

Home » » 130327 SNSD YoonA greets everyone with a cute make-up free SelCa

130327 SNSD YoonA greets everyone with a cute make-up free SelCa

Written By Regina Kim on Thursday, March 28, 2013 | 8:12 AM


Girls' Generation's YoonA is back with another super cute and adorable self-camera picture!
Showing off her lovely make-up free face, check out YoonA's photo as she expressed and message below

S♡NE~~~~ 잘 지내구 있어요??
오랜만에 글 쓰는 것 같아요ㅎㅎ
요즘 아레나 투어 하느라 정신없이 지내고 있답니다.
이번에 한국 갔을 때 꽃샘추위여서 그런지 좀 쌀쌀하던데.
다들 감기는 안 걸리셨는지요~
저는..나아가고 있어요ㅎㅎ 조심하세요!!^^
일본에서 벚꽃도 보고 봄을 미리 느끼게 되어서 그런지
얼른 햇살이 좋은 봄이 왔으면 좋겠어요~
좋은 노래도 더 많이 듣게ㅋㅋ
아. 노래 추천 해주세요~
요즘 제 플레이리스트에 뉴쏭 이 없어서^^히히ㅋㅋ
그럼 모두 다음에 만날 때까지 안녕~
저는 오늘두 공연하러~~~슝~

Translated : 

S♡NE~~~~ How are you??
It feels like it's been a while since I've written on hereㅎㅎ
I've been busy with the arena tour lately.
When we went to Korea recently, it must have been because of the last cold snap, but it was a bit chilly.
Did any of you catch a cold~
I.. am starting to feel betterㅎㅎ Be careful!!^^
I don't know if it's because I saw cherry blossoms in Japan, and am feeling the spring early,
but I hope the sunny springcomes soon~
So I can listen to a lot of good songsㅋㅋ
Oh, recommend me some songs~
I don't have any new songs on my playlist these days^^ heheㅋㅋ
Now then, until next time, bye~
I'm off to another concert today~~~ sshyoong~
Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

Google Translate

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Indonesian Soshi - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger