Headlines News :

Home » , , » 121229 SNSD Jessica with her video message for Girls' Generation's Comeback Story for 'I got a Boy'

121229 SNSD Jessica with her video message for Girls' Generation's Comeback Story for 'I got a Boy'

Written By Regina Kim on Saturday, December 29, 2012 | 4:14 PM




Been waiting for Jessica's turn? No need to wait any longer because now is the day!

Check out her video message for Girls' Generation's comeback story for 'I got a Boy' below as she shares what they have been up to lately~

 


Translation:


Hello, this is Girls' Generation's Jessica. Before our comeback, I appeared like this to tell you all about how we've been doing. Lately, Girls' Generation has been spending their days busily with I Got A Boy practice, the Japan arena tour practice, and Sunny and I also have been doing our musicals. We're working hard because we want to meet you all soon, so wait a little. End what's left of 2012 well, and start 2013 powerfully with Girls' Generation. Please look forward to I Got A Boy.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

Google Translate

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Indonesian Soshi - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger