Headlines News :

Home » , » 121108 SNSD Yoona @ UFO Message

121108 SNSD Yoona @ UFO Message

Written By Regina Kim on Friday, November 9, 2012 | 9:51 AM


[fan] wouldn’t you get cold, hungry, and tired going up a snow covered mountain like you did when filming eider (cf)? eueuㅠ
[yoona] it was really amazing because we went up riding a helicopterㅋ I want to show you the picture of when we were above the cloudsㅋ


[fan] a small~ segment within UFO time!! yoona’s “music is good!” what might yoona’s recommended song be~ +_+
[yoona] uraban zakapa and epitone project ~


[fan] do you wanna be my lover?!
[yoona] daremoga. ㅋㅋㅋ (flower power lyrics, btw)


[fan] alligator yoong who shines even in a thorny path ㅎ is there not any news to deliver to us?ㅎ oppa will give you a heartㅋ
[yoona] I’ll give you a wing

Translated by: ch0sshi



Share this article :

2 comments:

  1. we love goddess Yoona,she is charm and beautiful!.
    I will give goddess Yoona.... my heart!.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Anonymous: thank u 4 comment waiting 4 the other comment keep visiting and supporting me yaa

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting and Comment, keep in touch ya,
And I want 2 know if u still exist in my blog, please be my follower...^_^ (Gamsahamnida)

Google Translate

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Indonesian Soshi - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger