Headlines News :

Home » , » 120424 Listen to SMTown's "Dear My Family", "I AM." OST

120424 Listen to SMTown's "Dear My Family", "I AM." OST

Written By Regina Kim on Tuesday, April 24, 2012 | 2:25 PM



Just a few more weeks to go before SMTown's biographical movie, "I AM." hits the movie screens.

But just before that, here's their official soundtrack titled "Dear My Family", a song originally released in 2002 which was also sang by SMTown artists back then and now revived by SNSD and f(x) members along with other SMTown artists.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

Google Translate

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Indonesian Soshi - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger