Headlines News :

Home » » 120605 SNSD's Yoona Ufo Reply with english translate

120605 SNSD's Yoona Ufo Reply with english translate

Written By Regina Kim on Wednesday, June 6, 2012 | 9:26 AM

[fan] yoona unnie! if you were given one month of free time, what would you want to do?^^
[yoona] keuhehe right now is my free time!!! i'm sightseeing very grand.. beautiful things.

[fan] yoong-ah! did you watch running man today?? park ji sung said yoona is his ideal time!!
[yoona] kkyak I was really really happy..!!!! I also....am a fan...hing

[fan] the last time..I've seen yoona noona...was the guerilla date... euang (crying sound)... I miss you ㅠㅠㅠ
[yoona] we have been able to see one another for so long.. because of my dramaㅠ I will now return to my love, sone!

[fan] has yoong time ended already?ㅠㅠ I miss you, yoong unnie! where did you go for vacation? o_o rest well!
[yoona] it's a secret... a grand, beautiful place.... euhehehe
Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

Google Translate

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Indonesian Soshi - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger