Headlines News :

Home » , , » 120612 TaeYeon & Jessica UFO reply english Translate

120612 TaeYeon & Jessica UFO reply english Translate

Written By Regina Kim on Wednesday, June 13, 2012 | 10:31 AM


Fan: Taengoo, a while ago Sooyoung told me that my display picture of you was cute >_< Isn't it cute!! Taeyeon: Ah... keke yes it's kinda cute

 [Fan] Before I die will I be able to taste Jessica's top class fried rice? ㅠㅜ
[Jessica] It doesn't seem possible even over your dead body ㅠㅠ
2. [Fan] I believe that Jessica is good at cooking! I'm a nice person, right? >_< am I right?
[Jessica] No, but since I really cook wellllllllllll woo eheh

trans by imwhywhy, taenacity, dolcefarniented
Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

Google Translate

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Indonesian Soshi - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger