Headlines News :

Home » » 120605 Kangta Says His Ideal Type is SNSD’s Yoona and Sooyoung

120605 Kangta Says His Ideal Type is SNSD’s Yoona and Sooyoung

Written By Regina Kim on Tuesday, June 5, 2012 | 3:49 PM


Kangta showed how determined he was to finish his long five year single streak, and revealed that his ideal type is a woman with both some of Girls’ Generation’s (SNSD) Yoona and Sooyoung in her.

The singer recently attended a shoot for tvN’s Baek Ji Yeon’s People Inside and talked about his thoughts on love and marriage.

  
During the shoot, Kangta said, “I haven′t been in a relationship with anyone since 2007. I can count the number of relationships I’ve been in on one hand. I’ve been in four relationships since I debuted as H.O.T., and my first love was the longest at five years.”

He added desperately, “My unmarried senior Shin Seung Hoon says he’s scared he won’t be able to sing sad ballads anymore if he gets married, but I think I could write sad ballads even if I get married tomorrow.”

When the show’s MC Baek Ji Yeon asked him about his ideal type, Kangta said, “Looks are still really important for me. You could say I like the ‘flashy good wife’ types.”

On which SNSD member he would choose as closest to his ideal type, he answered, “Looks, Yoona. Personality, Sooyoung.”

Kangta debuted as the main vocalist of H.O.T. when he was 18, and is now a director at SM Entertainment after staying under the label for 17 years. He was literally the idol of teenagers.

Kangta said on his past popularity, “At the time, when my seniors gave said that popularity is like a bubble, the advice didn’t touch me at all. I released a solo album thinking if H.O.T. is five members, then at least 1/5 would be my own popularity, so I expected I would be able to make something that comes close to that. The stage I stood on alone, however, was very different from how I imagined it would be.”

“It didn’t even amount up to 1/10. That’s when I started to become really lonely. I noticed especially during my second studio album that after the first prints of the album sold out, not one sold after that.”

Kangta showed a great determination toward the reunion of H.O.T. He said, “Whenever we get together we talk about it. We always say, ‘Should we try to decide on when we’ll do it? Since we need to set our schedules let’s get it together until the next time we meet.’”

He also spoke of how he got to met President Lee Soo Man after failing at 10 auditions during his tumultuous high school days, and the new turning point he met in his career through The Voice of Korea.

The episode will air on June 4, 7 p.m.

Reporter : Oh, MiJung (omj0206@cj.net)
[Copyright CJ E&M Entertainment Portal enewsWorld, All Rights Reserved]
Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

Google Translate

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Indonesian Soshi - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger