Headlines News :

Home » » 120516 SNSD's Seohyun sent sweet a message to her Teacher on Teacher's Day

120516 SNSD's Seohyun sent sweet a message to her Teacher on Teacher's Day

Written By Regina Kim on Friday, May 18, 2012 | 8:05 AM


On the 15th of May, "Teacher's Day" was celebrated in South Korea and of course Girls' Generation's Seohyun who is known for being such a sweet and thoughtful girl wouldn't forget to greet her teacher.

A day after, it was revealed that Seohyun sent her teacher a message and a screenshot of her message which read as, "Teacher, I miss you so much. It's "Teacher's Day" but I'm so sorry I couldn't go to you. I'm always thankful to you. When my activities end, I'm going to bring an album to you! I <3 you" was revealed online.

After that, her high school teacher replied with, "Wow Taetiseo~ I'm enjoying your songs ^^. "I am always watching you with pride".
Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

Google Translate

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Indonesian Soshi - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger